Thursday, July 24, 2008

Please Pray for Us

We've had a scare this morning. Mike found a faint little cluster of spots on his right shin, and they bear a resemblance to the spots he found last June -- which turned out to be his lymphoma again. We're heading to the hospital later this afternoon to see his doctor. Please pray that it's nothing.....

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Lauren - I have you and Mike in my thoughts. Good luck at the hospital. I will watch for your update - wish you and him all the best.

Miss Tori said...

Lauren, I'll be sure to include him in my prayers tonight.

Anonymous said...

Lauren, you and Mike will be in my prayers. Let us know how the appt goes. I really REALLY pray it is nothing.

Melanie said...

Lauren,
You and your husband are in my prayers! I hope it's nothing! Good luck and you are in my prayers
~Melanie

A and J said...

Lauren...I'm thinking of you both tonight. I hope that your appoinment went well today with the DR. (((hugs)))

Andrea

Lisa said...

You guys are in my thoughts. I hope it goes well and it turns out to be nothing.