Mike passed away on the afternoon of Friday, October 14.
I can't even believe I just typed those words.
My only comforts are knowing he is no longer suffering, and that his final concerns were to make sure his family, and me in particular, would go on and find joy in life again. I can't imagine that happening, but I am willing to try, only for him.
13 comments:
Lauren,
I have been thinking of you every day. I am so sorry for your loss. Mike sounds like an amazing man and husband. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Caroline x
I read about you on LFCA. I'm so sorry about your husband. I've been reading your blog and some of your story. It sounds like you were such a comfort to Mike and so steadfast by his side. Sending prayers for you and him. You must be deeply exhausted and grieving profoundly. I know you probably have no idea how you are going to go on without him, but I pray that you find a way and I pray for peace and strength for you.
Oh Lauren, my heart aches for you. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling. I have continued to follow your blog but didn't always post although I have kept both you and Mike in my prayers. Mike is now your angel, watching over and protecting you. I will continue to pray that God hold you close and comfort you.
With love,
Jenn
Oh, my Gd. I am so sorry. This is not fair. I wish there was something I could say, but I know there isn't. Prayers for you all.
I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I wish there were better words to offer.
I am visiting from LFCA. Sending my deepest condolences on the loss of your husband, as well as prayers for peace and strength as you grieve such a loss.
My God, I am so very sorry to read of your loss. Know that you will be in my heart and prayers.
Lauren - I can't even begin to express how sorry I am. My heart goes out to you and your family. Mike was an amazing man, and we are all lucky to have been influenced and touched by his life.
Know that we are all there for you. Please take care of yourself and lean on us when you need to.
Praying for you to find peace and strength.
Much love,
N
i'm so very very sorry. i know nothing i say will take away the pain or heartache but just know that there are people out there thinking of you.
xxx
Dear Lauren:
I want you to know that our prayers are with you and your family during this time. I found your blog during one of my many searches. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that knowing he is no longer in pain and in the arms of God now will make it less painful. We will be thinking of you. - Victoria and David
I don't really know you, but I heard your news at LFCA and I'm so sorry to hear it. I am wishing you strength.
Bea
Stopping-by via Nity's blog and sending HUGE hugs. I wish I had words that could take away some of the heartache that I'm sure you are consumed by right now, my dear Lauren. Know that God holds you in his arms...and has promised that he will consume you with His perfect peace.
In my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss. Life can take you to some terrible places. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you navigate through this painful time.
Post a Comment