Mike just said the sweetest thing to me. He was lying in bed, trying to get the chills to calm down, and I was tucking him in around his chin. He looked at me and said, "I don't want you to feel neglected." I asked him what he meant, and said I wasn't feeling that way. He said, "I just don't want you to feel neglected in all this.... I haven't been able to hold you." Seeing him starting to get emotional and trying not to get misty-eyed myself, I told him there would be plenty of time for that and not to worry.
I do miss my husband.
2 comments:
That's so sweet,i pray god to give you strength to get through this.
-rash
Sending prayers to both you and Mike! I can't imagine what you are going through and believe you are so strong for going through this and holding tight onto your faith. God will see you both through.
Post a Comment