I've been so busy over the past few weeks, so here's a quick re-cap:
-- I had a baseline mammogram a couple weeks ago, and all was clear. Phew. It really wasn't bad at all. The first time the tech set the machine, I thought to myself, "That's it??" The worst part of the experience was being unable to wear deodorant beforehand, and worrying that I was going to start sweating and stinking up the place (that never happened, by the way).
-- Mike is doing very well. His liver levels were slowly creeping up a few weeks ago, so they temporarily took him off chemo to see if the numbers returned to normal. They did, which showed the liver reaction was medicinal, and he's staying off chemo until we return from Bermuda.
-- Speaking of Bermuda, only three more days until we set sail!
No comments:
Post a Comment