My virtual therapist for dealing with infertility, cancer, faith and the rest of life's trials.
Monday, October 6, 2008
My Happy Places
I love to take pictures. I especially love photographing things like sunsets and beaches -- they are my "happy places." For the moment, I'll take a break from writing and share some shots I've taken over the last few years. When I need a break from things, I'll just look at the pictures and click my heels three times....
You pictures are beautiful!!!!! I love them! I love taking pictures also. It's like a stress reliever for me. Thank you for your comment. I am excited about adoption. I try to be an example of faith but sometimes I don't think I do a very good job. I hope things are well for you!
4 comments:
Your pictures are amazing!
Lovely pictures Lauren!
I love beaches too - I love water!
Those are so good! I love looking through my pictures. It's such an escape. Now looking at yours...I think I need a vacation!!
You pictures are beautiful!!!!! I love them! I love taking pictures also. It's like a stress reliever for me. Thank you for your comment. I am excited about adoption. I try to be an example of faith but sometimes I don't think I do a very good job. I hope things are well for you!
Post a Comment