Monday, May 31, 2010

Resolve

Mike and I are going to try a local Resolve support group meeting this week. We've never been to one before, and I don't know exactly what I expect to get out of it, but I just really feel the need to be around other struggling couples.

Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with Resolve?

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I went to one. It was helpful, but I really valued the blog people and had already developed relationships so wasn't interested in investing more into the Resolve one. Hope it's helpful.

I'm so glad the biopsy was negative. PRAISE GOD!!

Babysteps said...

I go to every meeting - though last summer I needed a break from everything, but they were all there for me when I came back. I have made some amazing friends and it's been great when women bring their spouses.