Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What's Your 2009 Resolution?

Each year we all resolve to do something new or better for the coming year -- eat better, exercise, get out of debt, look for a new job, etc. Last year, one of my "resolutions" (for as much as I had control of it) was to focus on getting pregnant and do whatever was necessary to make that happen. Well, with one day of 2008 left, that's one thing I couldn't resolve to do. I tried, but came up short. I don't really have anything major in mind when it comes to 2009. My mind is swimming with all sorts of dreams and wishes and "wouldn't it be nice if's" for the new year, but it's hard to set goals when there's only so much control you have over making it happen.
Whether trying-to-conceive-related or not, what's your resolution or goal for '09?

1 comment:

C said...

Here's mine: http://chhandita-phoenix.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-year-resolution.html

Happy New Year!!