Tonight I'm asking for everyone's prayers, and this time they're not for Mike (although those are still always needed and welcome). Tonight, my 88-year-old grandpa fell and fractured his hip. He's at the hospital now and will have surgery tomorrow after 4:00 PM to have a screw put in his femur/hip. It sounds like he will be in the hospital for about four days, then spend a couple weeks at a rehab center before being able to come home. So, someone I love will be in the hospital for Christmas.
Please pray for a smooth, successful surgery tomorrow, and please pray that his recovery goes well and that he's back on his feet and functional very soon. I love my grandpa so much and worry about him and my grandmother constantly. We need your prayers. Thank you.
1 comment:
I'm keeping your grandpa and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment