I am asking anyone who reads this blog to set aside a few minutes tomorrow evening (Sunday, Sept. 14) at 9 PM Eastern time and pray for Mike's physical healing from cancer. Mike is set to begin chemo Monday morning, and this will begin his journey towards a second bone-marrow transplant in about a month or two.
It doesn't matter what your spiritual affiliation is, or even whether or not you consider yourself "religious." What matters is that we have as many people as possible focusing at the same time on Mike's healing. The more specific you can be, the better. Mike's lymphoma (ALL) is presenting in his skin, specifically both his shins. Please pray that his cancer cells return to normal cells, and that his skin returns to normal and that any remaining cancer cells in his body heal as well.
Please ask friends and family, prayer groups, or anyone around you to join in this prayer as well.
For those of you who are comfortable doing so, please also praise God for his blessings and give thanks for the things we already do have.
Many friends and family have asked what they can do to help, and right now, this is what we need the most. Thank you in advance.
4 comments:
I will most certainly send healing thoughts Mike's way tomorrow evening, Lauren. I will also write on my blog for people to think and pray for Mike's healing process.
I wish you and Mike the very best, and I hope his cancer goes away completely. I can't imagine how hard this is for you, and wanted to send you big healing hugs. Please take care of yourself and Mike.
My thoughts and positive energy will be with you and Mike tonight. I'm sorry your family has to go through this.
I'm praying for Mike and for you right now. Praying for healing and for peace and strength for the two of you. I just came to your blog at just the right time. God must have sent me here to pray for you. big hugs.
i know its past the 14th but i'm still praying for healing for your hubby and strenght for you both!!!
Post a Comment