My virtual therapist for dealing with infertility, cancer, faith and the rest of life's trials.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
35
Today's my birthday and I've decided to enjoy the heck out of it. Dinner with the family tonight and people making me feel special -- I've got a lot to be happy about.
I just found your blog today so I wish you a happy belated birthday! You and Mike are an incredible story of courage and perserverance. You have amazing strength to write about your journey and share it with all of us. You are both in my prayers. Romans 5:3 Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character - hope.
Happy belated birthday! I hope it turned out just the way you wanted it to be!
I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on cancer. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to an audience of people seeking information on cancer. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of the web's best health writers, including doctors, patient experts and people pursuing healthy living.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
4 comments:
Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!
Happy Birthday!
I just found your blog today so I wish you a happy belated birthday! You and Mike are an incredible story of courage and perserverance. You have amazing strength to write about your journey and share it with all of us. You are both in my prayers.
Romans 5:3
Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character - hope.
Hey Lauren,
Happy belated birthday! I hope it turned out just the way you wanted it to be!
I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on cancer. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to an audience of people seeking information on cancer. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of the web's best health writers, including doctors, patient experts and people pursuing healthy living.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
Post a Comment