Thursday, December 10, 2009

Believe With Us….

Tomorrow afternoon, Mike is scheduled to begin his chemotherapy (again). We are going ahead as planned, but are still believing that God can show us a miracle through Mike’s blood work, which the doctors will look at before administering the chemo.

We’ve been spending much time in prayer recently, and believe God has spoken to us in a variety of ways. For those of faith (and those who maybe aren’t yet sure), we ask you to believe with us that God can and will heal this disease.

Praise God....

4 comments:

apieceofwood said...

Thinking of you both...x

Caroline said...

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers and with you and your family.

Nichole said...

I am believing my friend...

SJCAfirst said...

I'll be thinking of you both and I will keep you n my prayers as well.