The final pathology is in -- it's the same lymphoma.
Tomorrow morning, when were were supposed to be meeting with our new RE, we will instead be at the hospital so Mike can get a PET/CT scan. We will meet again with the doctor next Wednesday.
Our fifth wedding anniversary is also tomorrow.
6 comments:
I've been thinking so much about you and Mike. Wishing you the very best in everything. If there is anything I can do to help, please just holler. Seriously. Anything at all.
((Hugs)) and wishing the two of you many many happy years together.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
((Hugs))
Oh Lauren - I am so sorry! What horrible timing and a horrible thing to have to go through AGAIN.
I am so sorry that you once again have to postpone your trip to the RE - I can't imagine how dissapointing that must be for both of you.
I am praying for you - I am so sorry
I'm so sorry Lauren. You and Mike are in my prayers. I'm here if you ever need to talk.
I am sorry for you and Mike. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Post a Comment