My virtual therapist for dealing with infertility, cancer, faith and the rest of life's trials.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Just One of Those Days…. Already
I just feel like writing a quick rant. Ever feel that way? I’m just in a bad mood. Around bedtime last night I decided to let my mind re-visit the fact that we have no real plan in place, and that things feel like they’re never going to progress. So I fell asleep feeling frustrated, and I feel more of the same this morning. Meanwhile, I’m sitting here at work (plenty busy but hardly caring) with the gloom of rain outside my window, and AF (aka, "The Red Menace") in full swing. Someone also just asked one of my co-workers how his little girl is doing. Get me out of here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BOOOOOO!!!!! Sorry about your lousy morning....hopefully the rest of your day went better!! I've got my stupid aunt visiting too. Stupid stupid aunt!
Post a Comment