It's been a week since I sent that appeal e-mail to my employer, but I haven't heard anything yet. I don't mind if he's investigating stuff, I just hope he read it. How long do I give before I follow up??
In other news, I had my annual exam today with my gynecologist (AKA, "the bad doctor," as I call it). I got the usual, "What are you using for birth control?" Nothing. "So, are you in a relationship, married, trying to get pregnant?" Trying, but my husband is infertile.
Read my chart!
I also got this nice tidbit of information -- when I turn 35 next spring, I get to have a baseline mammogram! A mammogram at 35?? I thought older women and grandmothers got mammograms. Way to make me feel old, doc.
1 comment:
Hey. Sorry I've been absent.
I'd say follow up in 2 weeks. Or 10 days. Pester is always better. :o) At least until you get a result. No one else is going to be an advocate for you.
Sorry about your bad doc. Can you switch? I had a terrible PCP and it really does make a difference. The questions the doc asked make it OBVIOUS they are clueless. You need someone good.
Sorry about the mammogram, but as someone who found a lump recently at 27, I don't necessarily think a baseline is a bad thing...
~~HUGS~~
Post a Comment