I turn 34 today. Yikes! 34? I feel more like 24, which is good I guess, but where have the years gone? At least I don’t have that sick-to-my-stomach knot I got the night before I turned 30. That was a weird feeling. I’m taking 34 a little more in stride – so far.
Today is also Good Friday. Last year on Good Friday (which was March 21 – Easter was earlier last year), I had my FET. I was looking for some symbolism in that day, but, oh, well. Today though, I’m going to thoroughly enjoy my birthday, which falls on my favorite day of the week. I’m not going to focus on what I don’t have (children), but focus on what I do have – a healthy husband, who is getting better and stronger every day, a wonderful family (who sometimes drives me crazy, but whom I couldn’t live without), good friends and a bright future with blessings on the horizon.
I already opened two of my three birthday presents from Mike (a great warm fleece with my favorite baseball team’s emblem on it, and a worship CD) and I get one more tonight. Feels like Chanukah! LOL
My sisters-in-law will also be stopping by later to see me (more presents!) and my brother might even come over.
Yup, I’m going to enjoy it. I’ll worry about what 34 means tomorrow. ;)
6 comments:
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday God bless you,
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to You!!!May all your Wishes Come True :)
Ahhhh I love Miss Tori's song! So I am going to ditto that!
I hope you have a fantastic birthday and a wonderfully blessed weekend!
Happy Birthday girlfriend!!!
Happy Birthday Lauren - I remembered you all day yesterday, but was on my way back from NH, and couldn't wish you! Many happy returns of the day!
happy belated birthday god bless u and ur family
Post a Comment